Wednesday, 27 July 2011

I can't get my knickers in a twist... unfortunately

Don't you just hate it when your knickers go up your bum?
I'm a martyr to the panty wad.

But the other day I was in a place where the SL Big Beautiful Women go and I saw a nice plump girl with her Alan Wickers in a bunch. It was so cute! I want!

I have already been looking for decent underwear, there's no shortage of smalls on marketplace, but in my opinion, they are a load of pants. (Pun intended).

It was hard enough to find any good undies, but to to find panties that crease in the right places, that show a little too much cheek, knickers that are in the groove... damn near impossible.

I know, I know, you can get camel-toe pants. But thats not quite the point. In SL, the underwear layer does not stretch tightly across your buttocks, it follows the contours exactly right up the cleft. If that were to happen for real, you'd get folds of material at the top of your Dagenham-cleavage. Thats what I say, thats what looked soooooo cute, thats what I want. All crackers should be made this way.

If you see any, give me a shout!

If you are a clothing maker, pictured left is an project you can get your teeth into.

















Update!

Thats more like it!
.