Saturday, 16 July 2011

Photo Shoot

Look at me, told you I was hawt!

5943466122_5a8147d35e_o by Vicky Caramel
5943466122_5a8147d35e_o, a photo by Vicky Caramel on Flickr.

I was looking for something to blog about, and I needed some pics, when I heard that some friends were having some pictures taken. So I went to take a look, spanked Korp until he lent me L$500, and got this done.

I had no end of trouble getting the outfit to rez, and I was my usual ditzy self, but Natacha Haroldsen was very patient with me.

Here is the original snapshot:-

Snapshot_138

As you can see she has done a great job editing my arse and using curves to create a vintage glamorous feel. I'm chuffed to bits with it ~ definitely going back for more, as are my friends, so maybe we'll have a smexy group photo done too!


Snapshot_002
Kirakah, Vicky (me) and Vinter admiring the fine art work, and oogling my ass.


Natacha Haroldsen <-- click here to see more of her work.