Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Falling deeper, slipping into dark ~ by Murki

I feel myself falling deeper slipping into the dark
The nightmares aren't getting better
I’m searching for any kind of spark
I know I need to light up my world
I know I need to be strong
I’m confused my minds swirled
Some days I feel like screaming
I knows there is a light…a way out of this pain
Some days I feel like giving up
I cant…I know there is a way…there has got to be something I can gain
I want to run free wind blowing my hair
But I feel myself falling deeper slipping into the dark
I learned early….life isn’t fair
I cant sleep…it hurts… too much agony
During the day…I fake a smile hide my pain
I know I got to act casually
I don’t understand why the nightmares wont stop
Did I deserve it? Why does it come back? IDK
But every time I dream that dream I feel my heart drop
Crying shaking cant be faking
Afraid to close my eyes
Its because of him I've been breaking
I feel myself falling deeper slipping into the dark
A poem by Murki
Somehow this song seems more appropriate than putting a picture with it.



...it's not Murki's choice you understand, but my way of giving it a happy ending.