Wednesday, 10 August 2011

A song for Murki

Here's a slight departure from my normal posts...

It's a song/rap/poem by one of my girls. It contains the line, "two pieces in my mind fightin fuk this war", and it occurred that one of those pieces should gtfo.

I know that for some people it helps to scream it out, or at least write it down. But once you have written down, you don't hang onto it, you don't put it in your profile. Let me take it from you and put it over here so your sweet side has room to be creative. :)

Illustration by Gustave Dor√© from Orlando Furioso

Im goin crazy
my minds kinda foggy kinda floozy
feelin like bangin my head on da floor
two pieces in my mind fightin fuk this war
no one there to listen…anyone out there....
fuk no.... its just me…dont know what to do
tired of feeling alone wishin i can ease the pain wit da brew
but nooo.... got the responibilities hangin over my head
idk how long i can surive…dont wanna be alone…been told im better off dead
whoes to know how long ima last fuk this war


This war is killing me
Cant u see baby
My mind is going crazy
Somebody save me
war has taken its toll taking its toll
Bringin me down like a black hole

This war is killing me
Cant you see baby
My minds going crazy
Somebody save me
War has takin its toll
Bringing me down like a black hole

gettin lame…all the lies…me takin the blame
i wanna express myself but how idk how
can anyone hear me…im screemin i wanna be saved
this pain…this game…dont wanna be slaved
the nightmares never stop…the good times never last
i go into a crowd feelin left out…know ima outcast
tired of bein scared…runnin from my feelings…tired of this mask
this mask burns…i want it off my face…how do i complete this impossible task

This war is killing me
Cant you see baby
My minds going crazy
Somebody save me
War has takin its toll taking its toll
Bringing me down like a black hole

This war is killing me
Cant you see baby
My minds going crazy
Somebody save me
War has takin its toll
Bringing me down like a black hole

i know im gettin stronger one day ima blow…ya i let these tears flow freely
not ashamed of cryin…just ashamed u enjoy it…soon ima walk away calmy
u wont know what hit u til im gone…the day im strong…gonna walk away…the day ima go wit a smile on mi face
i know u dont believe me…now i know u think im still trapped one by one the bars are breakin….im done bein a disgrace
who knows how long ima last fuk this war

I think it's very expressive and soulful. Feedback has been requested, so please leave comments.
If you don't have a goodle account please IM me and i'll add on your behalf.

The cavalry is on it's way!