Thursday, 8 September 2011

Besotted

I'm going to start taking pictures and capture all the pretty people around me, not to mention the very special people that make SL worth staying up late for and getting up early for. I took a load of photos of the lovely Vinter today, but I haven't had time to edit them. I'm so glad to have her back now the kids are in school.


I did manage to sneak this picture of Never yesterday, wearing a wonderful dress. The picture really doesn't do her justice at all, and you have to believe me when I say that she looks stunning all the time.

But does it really matter what she looks like? Not when she is so wonderful! She's smart, positive and makes me laugh. Ask her a simple question, she'll say something profound or interesting, or make a witty observation -- usually wrapped up in a compliment. She could charm the birds to their knees. I just love being with her and would spend every hour with her if I could. I love her to bits.