Sunday, 16 September 2012

Another personality test (BDSM)

Another test! It's been a slow day!


You Scored as Dominant
Dominant |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 96%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Experimental |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Sadist ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 79%
Switch ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 39%
Bondage |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 36%
Degradation ||||||||||||||||||||||||| 25%
Masochist |||||||||||||||||| 18%
Vanilla |||||||||||||| 14%
Submissive ||||||||||| 11%

This test seems to have a flaw. How can I be 96% dominant, 11% submissive, yet still 39% switch?

I know where they went wrong. The questions confuse my will and desire to please my sub with being submissive. Being selfish isn't being dominant. Having the ability to please and satisfy, to control emotions and pleasure is power. I like to exercise that power. I think the test has taken questions regarding my consideration for a partner and bumped up my sub and switch score.