Sunday, 28 October 2012

Zero-4

I decided a while ago that I want my girls to start keeping something like a slave diary. I think diaries are a bit hard work, but when I have told one of my girls what's what, I want them to write it down and make it permanent and public.

I have been busy recently and so have my girls, so although I thought of this about a month ago it has been slow progress getting this up and running. But I'm pleased to say that my #04 girl has made a good start.

You can take a look here. Please take a look because I'm so proud of this. I own her body and her soul, I know and she knows it, and this little website is my way of showing off my possession, and giving her the opportunity to show just how much I own her completely.

I love it, it's a work in progress that I can tune and tweak, and keep adding to. It is early days yet but already I think it's beautiful.

This is why I come here. This kind of thing makes it all worth while. Sometimes I find myself talking to a Domme who is in the scene in the real world and I feel like a bit of a fraud, like what I'm doing is all make-believe. But this makes it real, it makes me feel like an owner. This makes me feel like a Domme... it excites me and makes me want to keep on going.

I'm so proud of this.