Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Ear Worms

Don't get me wrong, I do like my women with functioning vaginas, but after having that song in my head for about three weeks now, enough is enough.

I deserve a break and I got one. This morning when I saw Ohhhmmmm and said, "Hello stranger" I got myself an instant ear worm. And a rather pleasant one at that.


Barbara Lewis ~ Hello Stranger

Considering what I said to here, it is no great mystery where this earworm came from. And so it was stuck in my head all day... and then later I was talking to Becca when Oooohhhhmmm showed up again and I told her U had myself an earworm and that I'd blog about it later.

Within minutes I found I had a new earworm.... and I'm not even going to attempt to offer explanation. I'm gonna stop digging!


The Wet Spots ~  Do You Take It?