Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Mistress

By Monica

I thought it might help to put some of my random chaotic thoughts into words.
A Domme has your best interests in mind, She knows whats best for you and how to help control your inner most desires and fears, for someone like me She is strong in all the ways I am not. Makes me feel safe and secure. I'm happy making others happy. I'm happy knowing I can make her day a little better when we are together. I admit I don't know everything and I don't have all the answers and I'm going to mess up but, but she will help me and guide me and make me into a better person.
I think a Domme and sub complete each other, each of us gets an outlet for the things we need. Regardless how good a relationship may be without a Miss it's a very empty existence. I don't really know how to explain that very well I just know being owned, giving myself completely to someone is something that I need. I guess it's like air I cant really explain air I just need it. Maybe I wouldn't die without a Domme in my life, but a part of me a huge part of me would certainly feel as though it did die.

She is my world.