Friday, 28 June 2013

Loota

Missing man formation
Loota would pester me for a fight every time I saw her without fail. And when I did she would always be encouraging about my performance. Loota was the first person I ever shot down and she praised me for it. She was a good looser and a good winner, always positive. Enthusiastic and cheerful, she made it hard for me to say no when she would pester me for a dogfight. Right now I can barely walk around my own sim without crashing, but when I am able to fly again I will. I miss it. Flying had been a relaxing way to pass the time until Loota came along and showed me it could be a fun and exciting way to pass the time.

When flying, you aren't talking, so I can't say I knew her well... but I really wish I had.


For as long as I stay in this virtual world, the name Loota Klossovsky will be on my friends list.







.